Processing Your Request... Please Wait ...
Append Phone Number, Name, Address, Email
New Ways to Append: Find Email from Name, Phone or Address; Reverse Email Append and more.
See "What Data Can be Added to My File?" below for details.
After uploading, you will identify columns in your file and decide what info to append. You will need to either login or create a new account, pay, and when processing is complete, download your results.
- Only TXT or CSV files can be uploaded. Excel and ODP Spreadsheets CANNOT be processed as-is. If your data is in a spreadsheet, save it as Tab-delimited or Comma-delimited (CSV) file. Learn how.
- Your file can contain one or many (up to 20) columns in any order.
- Columns can be separated by tab, comma or pipe (|). Unix, PC and Mac files are supported.
- Your file can have a header row with column titles or not have it. Column titles could be anything.
- The following input columns can used for searching additional information:
- Business Name (e.g., ABC Plumbing)
- First Name (e.g., Marc, Marcus, Marc James, M)
- Last Name (e.g., Baker)
- Street Address (e.g., 234 W Elm St, 4200 Kearny Rd Ste 119)
- City (e.g., Los Angeles)
- County (e.g., Orange, Suffolk)
- State (e.g., CA or California)
- ZIP Code (e.g., 90210)
- Phone (e.g., 212-777-1234 or 2127771234 or (212) 777-1234 or 212.777.1234)
- Email (e.g., email@example.com)
- Note: Rows with invalid or missing data will be skipped. Please review and clean up your file before submitting. It will help increase match rates. Example of invalid data: "234 W Elm St, Orange, CA" in one Address field. Street Address, City and State have to be in separate columns.
- Please remove any blank and duplicate rows from the file to avoid unexpected results.
- There is no limit on number of records. For large files, you will be able to schedule processing and get notified by email when processing is complete.
If you have Person's Name:
- Find Phone Number from Person's Name and Full Address
- Find Phone Number and Address from Person's Name, City and State
- Find Phone Number and Address from Person's Name, County and State
- Find Phone Number and Address from Person's Name and State
- Find Email Address from Person's Name and Full Address
- Find Email Address from Person's Name, City and State
- Find Email Address from Person's Name and State
- Find Email Address from Person's Name only
- Find Phone Number from Business Name and Full Address
- Find Phone Number and Address from Business Name, City and State
- Find Phone Number and Address from Business Name, County and State
- Find Phone Number and Address from Business Name and State
- Find Phone Number and Address from Business Name and ZIP Code
- Find Email Address from Business Name and Full Address
- Find Email Address from Business Name, City and State
- Find Email Address from Business Name and State
- Find Email Address from Business Name and ZIP Code
- Find Name, Phone Number and Address from Email Address
- Find Name and Phone Number from Address
- Find Name and Address from Phone Number
- Find Name and Email Address from Phone Number
- Find Name and Email Address from Street Address
When searching by person's name, both first and last names are required. An initial, instead of the first name is acceptable.
We will return all data we find, focusing on the main search purpose. Examples: 1) "Find Phone Number" results will add phone numbers and also include name and address. If you supplied Dan Baker at 123 Main St, we may return Phone Number for Dan Baker at 123 Main St Apt 2B and for Danielle Baker and 123 Main St Apt 18C. 2) "Find Email" will add emails and also include name and street address, if available. 3) "Find Name" will add names and also include address, and possibly phone number.
Processed results will be returned in a comma-separated (CSV) file with all originally uploaded data, plus additional columns with new data. Up to 5 records for each line of data can be added to your file as additional columns. Example: Name1, Phone1, Name2, Phone2.
Works for US only. Canadian data is not currently available.
- Define "Searchable" Columns. We will show a preview of the uploaded file, where you will tell us what data you have in each column.
- Decide What to Append. Based on data you already have, we will present possible append options and associated cost. Depending on the file size, you may be given one of the two options or both:
- Process Now - Wait for processing to complete, keeping the page open (5 seconds to 30 minutes).
- Schedule Processing - OK to close browser. You will receive email when file is ready (same or next day).
- Payment. This step a bit different for existing or new users:
- Existing users with a regular Pay-As-You-Go account; your saved credit card will be authorized for the shown amount. After your file is complete, we will use that authorization to charge your card, based on number of actual hits.
- Existing users with a Prepaid account; your account balance will be used for the full payment. If number of hits is less than 100%, we will credit your balance accordingly and show proper charge in the reports.
- New Users will be asked to sign up and provide a credit card. It's a quick one-page registration process. Our system will authorize your credit card and charge it when your results are ready. Some new accounts may be put on hold for a verbal verification process. If your account is on hold and the timing of your results are critical, please call our office at (800)990-2939 during business hours.
- Download Results. With the 'Process Now' option, you will be able to download results immediately after processing. If you scheduled processing, we will send you an email with a link to download the results when ready. With both processing options, the output files can be found in My Account > Reports.
- 15 Million Business records from public directories and private sources.
- 220 Million Consumer records from public directories and private sources.
- Social media profiles.
- Registrations at various websites.
- Premium cell phone and email databases.
- Directory data used in the Standard service always contains the most recent data. The data is validated by numerous proprietary processes with frequent NCOA updates for both Business & Consumer lists.
- You are only charged for hits. A hit is when one or more records are found for a single line of data in your list. Example: 3 names found for 1 address = 1 hit.
- For Standard service, cost range is from 10 to 25 cents per hit, depending on volume.
- For Premium Cell Phone and Email Appends, cost range is from 15 to 35 cents per hit, depending on volume.
- Volume tiers start at 100, 500, 1,000 and 5,000.
- Before you commit, you will have a chance to see your maximum cost (assuming 100% hit ratio) based on the file record count and selected append option.
- Use "Estimate your costs" above for a specific quote.
- There is a $5.00 Minimum Charge for any results
Contact Us by email or Call 800-990-2939 (Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 4:00 pm PST)