The USA Patriot Act requires all US businesses be OFAC Compliant. This includes checking OFAC and SDN lists as well as FBI terrorist and interpol plus many other databases for countries, individuals, and groups known to be terrorists and narcotics traffickers.
OFAC is the Office of Foreign Asset Control which is the financial enforcement agency of the US Treasury that enforces economic compliance.
Businesses working with overseas partners can unwittingly do business with terrorist organizations or other unsanctioned terrorist entities.
Use this OFAC Search to stay compliant.
How to run OFAC Search
- Enter First and Last Names, and DOB (they are required) li>
- Use legal name like Robert or Joseph instead of Bob or Joe first li>
- Select Any State to search nationwide (recommended). li>
- For best results search by name only. Try alternate spelling or alias if known
Results Typically Include
- Full name, aliases, date and place of birth, race, language spoken, nationality, passport details, national ID, body marks, eye and hair color, weight and height. li>
- Reason for being on the list, offenses, arrest warrants, people linked with, file date. li>
- Not all information is available for all records.
- OFAC Sanctions Programs and Countries
- OFAC's Specially Designated Nationals & Blocked Persons
- FBI Hijack Suspects
- FBI Most Wanted
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists
- FBI Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
- Interpol Most Wanted
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Bank of England Consolidated List of Financial Sanctions
- Bureau of Industry and Security
- OSFI Terrorism Financing
- DTC Debarred parties
- European Union Consolidated List
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- United Nations Consolidated List
- Terrorist Exclusion List
- Unauthorized Banks
- Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Non-cooperative Countries and Territories
- Politically Exposed Persons
- Primary Money Laundering Concern (PMLC)
- World Bank Debarred Parties
Cost of OFAC Search
- OFAC and Terrorist Watch List Search is $1.00 or 100 $T
- Search Tokens ($T) are needed to pay .
- If you never used Search Tokens before, your first results are free.
Plus, new users are eligible to get 500 $T free with any Search Tokens purchase.
You may also consider this ...