How to use the Phone Validator
- Enter US or Canadian phone number in any format
Phone Validator Results Typically Include
- Phone type - landline, cell phone (wireless) or VoIP
- Carrier (phone company) name
- Location, time zone, area code info and map
- For VoIP lines, the company name shown will be a local exchange carrier, VoIP reseller like Level 3 Communications, not the actual VoIP service provider like Vonage, Magic Jack or Google Voice.
- Not all information is available for all records.
- North American Numbering Plan Administration, Canadian Numbering Administrator
- Specialized phone company databases
- Searchbug proprietary data and methods
- Near-realtime sources (for current information)
Cost of Phone Validator
Reasons to Check on a Phone Number
- Line Type and Carrier (Standard): $0.02 or 2 $T
- Line Type and Carrier (Advanced): $0.10 or 10 $T
- Line Type and Carrier + DNC: $0.20 or 20 $T
- Reachable Phone Number Check: $0.50 or 50 $T
- Search Tokens ($T) are needed to pay .
- If you never used Search Tokens before, your first results are free.
Plus, new users are eligible to get 500 $T free with any Search Tokens purchase.
- You have phone numbers in your contact list and want to check a number to ensure it's still valid
- You aren't sure if a phone number is a landline or cell and want to do a quick number check
- You want to check a number to see if the provider changed
- You need a phone validator to verify a phone number before you call it
- You want to make sure a phone number is reachable
You may also consider this ...