At Searchbug our background check doesn't rely on buying, maintaining, or updating just a few million records on people.
Our background report data comes from accessing multiple data APIs from top tier data management firms with billions of records combined.
Searchbug contracts with over a half-dozen data firms so you get the best background check possible.
With Searchbug, you'll have peace of mind knowing the full picture of someone's past. It's easy, fast, and great for a number of uses
and, as a new customer, you'll get your first step 1 background check free.
About this Search
- Advanced Background Check first provides a list of both the current (or last reported)
and previous address history as well as phone numbers for your subject (person you're running the background check on)
- The complete background report with data from multiple data partners searching billions
of records to include public, civil and criminal records with matching social profiles and associated web links.
How to run Background Check
- Step 1: Background Search is conducted first to identify your subject (person).
Search by full name, city, and State. Please use proper first name (e.g. Robert, not Bob).
You will see matching names, addresses, and dates of birth. Select a record to complete Step 2.
- Step 2: Advanced Background Report is an actual detailed report that can be ordered for each found person.
Advanced Background Report Typically Includes
- Step 1 includes the list of names, addresses and phone numbers. Sample Report
- Step 2 includes: Sample Report
- Names, aliases, date of birth, SSN status, ethnicity, occupation type, marital status, gender, neighbors, relatives, current (or last reported) and previous address history, phone numbers, email addresses, property details, vehicles, and other details
- A criminal background check report with case details and dates, the charge, probation, conviction, and sentence information when applicable.
- Any reported bankruptcies, foreclosures, tax liens (city, county, state and federal), tax warrants, civil and federal judgments, notice of default, small claims, or suit filed
- Social profiles from Facebook, LinkedIn and relevant Web links.
- Not all information is available for all records. Reports will include everything found.
- Background Check searches public, civil, criminal and social records, including city, county, state and federal criminal records
Cost of Search
- Step 1 (Background Search): $2.00 or 200 $T
- Step 2 (Background Report): $9.00 or 900 $T
- There is no charge, if no information is found.
- Search Tokens ($T) are needed to pay .
- If you never used Search Tokens before, your first results are free.
Plus, new users are eligible to get 500 $T free with any Search Tokens purchase.
You may also consider this ...