Identify the people behind text messages, phone calls from spammers, unknown numbers, businesses, and telemarketers.
Did you receive a call or find a phone number and want to know who it is?
Our reverse phone lookup service gives you two options.
For just $1, get the most recently reported name and address associated with the phone number.
How to use Reverse Phone Lookup
- Enter full 10-digit phone number in any format.
- Select Option 1 to get Current Phone Owner info.
- Select Option 2 for a Complete Phone Number History Report including current owner or to find a new number
The reverse phone Current Owner option is a very affordable way to conduct a reverse phone lookup to
get the most recent name and address for the associated phone number.
If we find an email address associated with the phone number we'll include that at no additional charge.
The Phone History search is very comprehensive and thorough phone search.
It includes current and previous people associated with the number as well as addresses with dates
reported date of birth of the phone owner and their relatives.
Reverse Phone Results Typically Include
- Current Phone Owner: Full Name, street address, phone number (if known) and email address (if known)
- Phone Number History: Full Name and known aliases, current address and 3-year address history with reported dates, all known phone numbers with line type (wireless or landline),
date of birth and relatives with their date of birth.
- Both reverse lookups include:
- Line type - landline, cell phone (wireless) or VoIP Line
- LNP check to see if the number was ported to another carrier.
- Current Carrier (phone company) name
- Location (where phone originated), time zone, area code info
- Not all information is available for all records
- Sample Reports:
Current Phone Owner
Phone Number History
Reverse Phone Number Information Sources
- Public records, phone books, vital records, real estate records, magazine subscriptions, voter registration, proprietary sources.
Cost of Reverse Phone Lookup
Reasons People and Businesses use a Reverse Phone Lookup
- Current Phone Owner: $1.00 or 100 $T
- Phone Number History: $2.00 or 200 $T
- There is no charge, if information is not found
- No Monthly Membership or Subscription
- Search Tokens ($T) are needed to pay
- If you never used Search Tokens before, your first results are free.
Plus, new users are eligible to get 500 $T free with any Search Tokens purchase.
- You looked at your phone and didn't recognize the number that called.
- You were cleaning up your desk and found a scrap of paper with a phone number on it; was it that lead, someone from the seminar, or a person of interest from the bar.
- You have a bunch of phone numbers in your contact list and would like to complete the contact profile.
- The phone number in your CRM wasn't accurate and you want to update that great lead so you can keep communicating.
- You collect phone numbers on your webforms and want to verify the names are correct in your database so your data is kept clean and accurate.
You may also consider this ...