Customers May Also Consider This ...
- How to Search
- Enter First and Last Name or 9-digit SSN in any format
- Results Typically Include
- Social Security Death Index records for deceased people. Search results include the social security death records (deceased records) to show who's death (deceased name) has been reported to the SSA.
- SS Death Index reports may show: Full name, SSN number, issuing state, dates of birth and death as well as city or state of the last residence.
- Not all information is available for all Social Security Death Records.
- Information Sources
- Social Security Administration records
- Cost of Search
- Members get 5 FREE searches per day.