Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- Find out who owns vehicles at specific address
or what vehicles a person owns. Your assigned private investigator
will search DMV records for registered vehicles by owner name OR address. Note: Search by Name is not available in NJ.
- Use this vehicle search to locate passenger vehicles such
as motorcycles, cars, trucks and SUV's for repossession, asset search or any valid
- How to Order
- Enter person's full name and state to search by owner name
- If you think the name is common, please provide city or zip code to narrow down the responses.
- Enter complete address to search by owner address
- Select DPPA Purpose.
- Click "Order Now".
- Results Typically Include
- Vehicle Year, Make & Model
- Registration Date
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- License Plate number
- Owner information including name and address
- Note: Not all information is available or provided in all states.
- Cost of Search
- $87.00 for most states
- Cost is higher for CA, DC, MD, NC, NJ, PA and VA. Select State to see the price.
- THIS IS A NON-REFUNDALBE SEARCH. Please note that if any vehicles are found listed to the
name provided in the state selected you will receive that information. If multiple vehicles are found or
the name is common you may receive up to a maximum of 30 vehicles. If No Vehicles are found, no refund is
available. Fees paid cover investigator expenses and research time.
- Avg. Turn Around
2-3 business days.
- Some circumstances may cause your search to take longer. NJ may take up to five weeks. Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.