Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- Your assigned investigator will conduct a search in State Department of Motor Vehicles and Driver’s License databases to locate the driver's name and in some cases
an addresses from the drivers license number and state you provide.
- Search is available in these states only due to contractual and regulatory
Florida, Minnesota, Ohio, Texas and Wisconsin
- This search does NOT return driver abstract information (tickets, infractions, etc).
- How to Order
- Enter both Driver's License Number and State
- Provide driver's Date of Birth.
- Select DPPA Purpose.
- Results Typically Include
- Driver's Full Name
- Address may be availbable for some states that do not prohibit the release of address
- Cost of Search
- If no information is found you are eligible for a refund. Refund amount is shown in "No Info Refund" above the search form.
- No refund is available if your investigator locates ANY vehicle information
associated with your subject.
- Avg. Turn Around
- 2 business days.
- Some circumstances may cause your search to take longer. Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.