Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- This search is performed a by a Licensed Private Investigator, who will use many resources to locate the whereabouts of your subject.
- Select Basic Assisted People Search if you have very little information on your subject and need address history, and/or any possible alias names your subject could be using.
- Financial Due Diligence Report returns the same customer identification information that credit bureaus provide banks to help qualify new customer accounts.
- Order Address and Phone Search in Utility Records to have your investigator obtain the billing contact information associated with a utility provider. Utilities typically include but are not limited to Electric, Gas, cable, satellite, or other providers that supply utilities to the area (county, town or city) where you think your subject is residing.
- Verified Current Address and Phone Search is a must if you tried all other sources. The information provided by the investigator is Guaranteed to be the Current Address on the day the investigator personally verified the information.
- Verified Current Address, Phone and Employment Search is a professional skip trace. In addition to the guaranteed address, investigator will search for phone numbers (land line or cell phone) and/or employment.
- How to Order
- Select Search Type and Review Pricing
- Enter all [required] information. Keep in mind, that if you select different search type, different fields might be required.
- Provide any additional details, if known.
- Click "Order Now".
- Results Typically Include
- Basic Assisted People Search
- The Last Reported & Previous Address History (10 - 15 years)
- Land Line phone number if available (no cell phones would be found)
- Possible Aliases
- Death Records Search
- Financial Due Diligence Report
- Full Name and Current Address
- Social Security Number (truncated for privacy), Drivers License Information, DOB
- Home, Cell, and/or Work phone number
- Address and Phone Search in Utility Records
- The physical address where the utilities are supplied.
- Land Line phone number if available (no cell phones)
- Verified Current Address and Phone Search
- Current Address - Personally Verified by the Investigator
- Current Landline Phone Number, if exists (no cell phones)- Personally Verified by Investigator
- Verified Current Address, Phone and Employment Search
- Current Address - Personally Verified by Investigator
- Current Land Line or Cell Phone Number, if they exist - Personally Verified by Investigator
- Employer if subject is working on the books - Personally Verified by Investigator
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Cost of Search
- Pricing start from $49.97
- Make your selections to see price adjustments
- If no information is found you are eligible for a refund. Refund amount is shown in "No Info Refund" above the search form.
- No refund is available if your investigator locates ANY information
associated with your subject.
- Do not submit requests on celebrities, public officials, law enforcement officers, judges, members of armed forces, or employed by the county, state or federal government. If you do, your full fee may be forfeited.
- Avg. Turn Around
- 2 - 6 business days for most searches
- 18 - 22 business days for verified searches
- Some circumstances may cause your search to take longer. Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.