Customers May Also Consider This ...
- How to Verify
- Enter US or Canadian phone number in any format
- Results Typically Include
- Phone type - landline, cell phone (wireless) or VoIP
- Carrier (phone company) name
- Location, time zone, area code info and map
- For VoIP lines, the company name shown will be a local exchange carrier, VoIP reseller like Level 3 Communications, not the actual VoIP service provider like Vonage, Magic Jack or Google Voice.
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Information Sources
- North American Numbering Plan Administration, Canadian Numbering Administrator
- Specialized phone company databases
- SearchBug proprietary data and methods
- Near-realtime sources (for current information)
- Cost of Search
- Daily limit: 5 FREE verifications (5 left).