Customers May Also Consider This ...
New: Search by address without a name is now possible. Find current and previous residents as well as people associated with the address.
- How to Search
- Select DPPA and GLBA Purpose.
- Search by SSN to get complete details in one step.
- If SSN is not known, use two-step process:
- Step 1 (Skip Trace Search). Search by name or address to find a correct person. For name searches enter full name and address or name and state (no city).
- Step 2 (Skip Trace Details Report). It can be ordered for each found individual record with SSN.
- Results Typically Include
- Skip Trace Search (by name or address)
- Full name and aliases, known addresses with reported dates
- Date of birth and SSN
- Skip Trace Details (by SSN):
- Full name and aliases, date of birth, age and SSN
- Last known addresses and phone number
- Previous addresses and phone numbers for current residents at previous addressees
- Current neighbors (name, address, phone number) for all reported addresses
- Relatives and associates with phone, address, age and SSN.
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Information Sources
- Credit bureau repositories, DMV records, utility records, public records
- Specialized sources not available to general public
- Cost of Search
- Skip Trace Search by Name or Address is $2.97 ($1.95 if no results).
- Skip Trace Details Report is $10.97 ($2.95 if no results)