Customers May Also Consider This ...
- How to Search
- Select DPPA Purpose.
- Step 1. Find correct vehicle registration record by VIN or License Plate number.
- Step 2. Get additional details for the vehicle.
- Results Typically Include
- Summary Report Results
- Name and address of the registrant and the owner
- VIN and license plate number
- Vehicle type, make, model, year and color
- Additional Vehicle Details:
- Current and previous owners of the vehicle
- Owners' date of birth, sex, SSN and driver license number
- Title and Registration details
- Vehicle details (engine, mileage, etc.)
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Information Sources
- Cost of Search
- Step 1 (Summary Report) is $12.97 ($2.95 if no results).
- Step 2 (Additional Details Report) is $6.47 ($1.95 if no results)