Customers May Also Consider This ...
- How to Search
- You can search either by SSN only or Name and Address.
- When searching by name, Last Name is required.
- For best results use SSN. Otherwise, search can take up to 30 seconds.
- Results Typically Include
- Case details and judgment amount
- Important dates
- Defendant and plaintiff details
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Information Sources
- 9 Million previous evictions records in all 50 states
- Cost of Search
- Evictions Search is $6.97 ($1.95 if no results).