Customers May Also Consider This ...
- How to Search
- Step 1. Find correct property record by property/owner address or owner name.
- When searching by Address, provide complete street address, city and state.
- When searching by Owner, first, last names and state are required.
- Step 2. Get comprehensive property report.
- Results Typically Include
- Sale History for the property, including title company and loan details.
- Owner, buyer, and seller names, property size and type, assessed value, tax and delinquency info
- Comparables Report with details on each property.
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Information Sources
- Deeds up to the current month
- Assessment records for previous years
- State and Local property records
- Cost of Search
- Step 1 (Property/Owner list) is $2.00 (no charge if no results).
- Step 2 (Detailed Report) is $8.00 (no charge if no results)