Customers May Also Consider This ...
- If you have a need to identify phone numbers in real-time or would like to integrate this service into your software, check out our API/XML processing options.
- Great for IVR, Collections, Mobile Marketing and many other applications to determine phone type, OCN and Carrier information for list cleaning.
- View XML output example.
To verify individual phone numbers you can use Landline or Cell Phone
Looking for reverse phone lookup tool?
- Understand the Tool:
Get Your File Ready:
- This tool can append person or business names, phone numbers, street addresses, cities, states and zip codes to the list you supply.
- What exactly gets appended depends on data you already have and what you choose to include in the search.
- Phone number will be appended if you supply name (business or person) and full address (street address, city and state). Zip code is optional.
- Address and phone number (if available) will be appended if you supply name (business or person) and location (city and state, county and state, state only or zip code only). If city is not provided, the tool will return the city.
- Name and phone number will be appended if you supply full address (street address, city and state). Zip code is optional.
- Name and address will be appended if you supply phone number.
- Some residential records may not have phone numbers.
- If you need something different, just ask.
- You can process consumer (people) or business (company) lists with the same tool. No mixed lists are supported when searching by name. Need to provide either business or person names.
You can have mixed business and personal addresses and phone number when appending names, though.
- The tool will return up to 5 records for each line of data in your file.
- Works for US only. Canadian data is not currently available.
- Make sure you have a TEXT or CSV file (no spreadsheets). If you have data in Excel, save it as Text (Tab delimited) or CSV (Comma delimited). Learn how.
- Columns can be separated by tab, comma or pipe (|). Unix, PC and Mac files are supported.
- Your file can contain up to 20 columns in any order. You will identify them later.
- Please remove any blank lines from the file to avoid unexpected results.
- Find file on your computer using 'Browse...' button and click 'Continue'.
- This tool supports files with with up to 10,000 records. Contact us with larger files.
- We will show a preview of the uploaded file where you will tell us what's in each column and what data to use for processing.
- When searching by address, please have full street address in one column (e.g., "4200 W Kearny Rd"). Apartment and suite numbers are supported (e.g., "1630 30TH ST STE A-500").
- Depending on the file size, you may be given one of the two options or both:
- Process Now. Wait for processing to complete, keeping the page open.
- Schedule Processing. Leave SearchBug site and get email when file is ready.
- With the 'Process Now' option, you will be able to download results immediately after processing.
- With both processing options, the output files can be found in My Account > Reports.
- A comma-separated (CSV) file with all originally uploaded columns and data, plus new columns with appended data.
- Up to 5 records for each line of data can appended to your file as additional columns. Example: Name1, Phone1, Name2, Phone2.
- 15 Million Business records from public directories and private sources.
- 220 Million Consumer records from public directories and private sources.
- The data is validated by numerous proprietary processes with frequent NCOA updates for both Business & Consumer data.
Turn Around Time
- From 1 to 20 minutes with the Process Now option, depending on number of records.
- The next business day, with the Schedule Processing option.
- You are only charged for hits. A hit is when one or more records are found for a single line of data in your list. Example: three names found for one address is 1 hit.
- Cost range is from 10 to 25 cents per hit, depending on volume. Volume tiers start at 100, 500, 1,000 and 5,000.
- Use Estimator at the bottom of the upload form for a specific quote.
- There is a $5.00 Minimum Charge for any results
- Contact Us by email
- Call 800-990-2939 (M - F 8:30 - 4:00 PST)