Place Of Employment Search
Use our Verified PLACE of EMPLOYMENT SEARCH to track down delinquent individuals for wage garnishment, debt recovery, and collections.
Use the Employment History Search to verify resume employment accuracy or other needs.
Knowing your subjects current Place Of Employment is essential for successful debt recovery and collection efforts.
Not only is this POE search tool great for landlords seeking employment information for prospective tenants but also
historical data can vet or verify resume and CV Employment History.
If you need a current POE for wage garnishment purposes, select the Verified Place of Employment search.
Employment History reports can't guarantee a current employer, but it's a great inexpensive way to start your research or to verify a CV or application.
THE VERIFIED POE PROVIDES CURRENT & VERIFIED INFORMATION
You are contracting a professional to conduct a legal investigation in order to locate Employment History or Find and Verify a Current Employer for your subject.
Select Search Type:
- About this Search
- An Employment History report is a basic place of employment search while a Verified Place of Employment locate takes the investigation much further. The Historical report typically includes a report of all the employers your subject worked for in the past. It may include a current employer if they have worked there for a few years.
- The Verified Current Employer Locate takes over where the Historical employment search ends. It can take up to 4 weeks to complete the verified employer locate since it is such a thorough investigation. Once your assigned investigator conducts a preliminary search similar to the historical search the real work for the verified employer begins.
- IMPORTANT: Your assigned investigator will search for your subject's employer in the state you provided as primary residence or state of residence as reported from SSN search performed as part of the investigation. If you think your subject works for a company out of state (perhaps they live in a border town and drive to work in another state, or if they telecommute for a company out of state) please make note of that in the comments
- How Do I Order?
- Enter subject's full name and complete home address (required)
- Provide your subject's DOB and SSN, if you have it. It will expedite the search and providing the SSN will also lower your the cost.
- Describe what information will be used for. The more information you can provide the better your investigator will understand your case.
- Optionally, provide comments on any other details about your subject or the case that could Details the investigator.
- When the form is complete and you are ready to place your order, click the "Order Now" button
NOTE: If you think your subject is employed in a specific state please specify that state in comments. You may request additional states be searched, if no employer is located in the state specified at the rate of $50 per additional state.
What Do The Results Typically Include?
- Employment History Report typically includes the employer names, addresses, and phone number along with the date the employer reported this information. Not all information available for every employer. There can be gaps in reported coverage depending on size of employer of if subject is or was working "under the table".
- Verified Employment Report typically includes the current employers name, address (business or payroll), business service number with a direct line or extension when available.
IMPORTANT: Your assigned investigator will search for your subject's employer in the state you provided as primary residence or state of residence as reported from SSN search performed as part of the investigation. If you think your subject works for a company out of state (perhaps they live in a border town and drive to work in another state, or if they telecommute for a company out of state) please make note of that in the comments.
You will receive company name and address or payroll address in order to file wage garnishment forms.
What Are The Costs?
- Employment History Report (SSN Provided): $29.97
- Employment History Report (no SSN Provided): $49.97
- Verified Current Place of Employment Search (SSN Provided): $147.00
- Verified Current Place of Employment Search (no SSN Provided): $167.00
What is the No Info Refund Guarantee?
- If no information is found for your subject, you are eligible for a refund:
- Employment History Report: $15.00 refund
- Verified Current Place of Employment Search: $100.00 refund
- No refund is available if your investigator locates ANY employer information associated with your subject.
What Is The Average Turnaround Time?
- Employment History Report only takes a few business days.
- Verified Current Place of Employment Search typically takes at least 4 weeks.
- Some circumstances may cause your search to take longer. Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.
_out_greeting="How can we help you?">