Personal Account Bank Search
- Decide on the Personal Account Search option
If you know your subjects full 9 digit Social Security Number "SSN" it will expedite the search and cost less. If you have a partial SSN, enter whatever you have in the "Additional Details for Investigator" field (partial SSN does not reduce cost but helps identify proper subject more quickly). If searching for funds from a Family Trust, be sure to provide the SSN for one of the Trustees.
Enter subject's full name and address.
Enter subject's last known address (required if SSN if not provided).
Enter subject's Date of Birth (required).
Select your legal reason for requesting bank account information.
You can also provide additional details on your subject to the investigator using the Additional Details field. Any information about the case or work you may have performed previously can both help your case and speed up the process.
Click "Order Now".
- One State vs Nationwide
- If you know your subject lives and works in a state where they are not close to any bordering state, don't travel much, and has been in the same state for more than a decade chances are One State search would be a good option.
- Select Nationwide to search most major bank brands in all 50 states. This is also the search you should select if your subject lives or works near a border state.
- One Bank Account vs Multiple Bank Accounts
- With the One Bank Account option, once the investigator finds one account (checking or savings) they conclude the search.
- Select Multiple Bank Accounts option and the Investigator will continue looking for account (checking or savings) until they exhaust all avenues.
- Bank Accounts vs Investment Accounts
- Investigator will search for Checking or Saving bank account, unless you choose Brokerage & Investment Accounts option.
Business Account Bank Search
You are contracting to hire a professional investigator to locate the checking and/or savings account used by the Business based on the business address you enter.
If you believe the business bank account is located in a different state, use "Additional details field" to inform your investigator.
- Enter Business Name and its Owner Name
- Provide current or last known Buiness Address
- Federal Tax ID (EIN) Required
- Select a legal reason for requesting bank account information.
- Optionally, you can provide additional details on the subject to the investigator.
- Click "Order Now".