Want to improve the efficiency of a business? API or data integration services is a great way to go! If you’ve already come to that conclusion, though, you’re not alone.
API services are much easier to install into existing sites, which is making them a hot trend. In fact, many popular sites (from Facebook to Twitter) have their own API services. It’s a great way to serve data available on your site.
Ever wonder how people serve their social media feeds on their sites? That’s API at work! Imagine what it can do for your business, though. Before you go any further, let’s take a deeper look into it.
The following information is for anyone interested in learning more about how to benefit from making your business data more meaningful using Data Cleansing and Batch Append Services. This especially goes for those of you with a mentality of working smarter, not harder.
Are you considering data cleaning as …
- An Amazon seller looking to expand the information in your customer database?
- A financial institution looking to match known customer addresses with phone numbers?
- An online retailer looking for physical addresses for the members of your email list?
- A company with out-of-date or inaccurate customer information?
- A business who is missing key information to market to potential customers in the widest variety of ways?
Do any of those sound like you? If so, your business is not living up to its potential.
Mike owns a company that sell widgets over the telephone to consumers and small businesses.
Mike’s company acquires phone numbers from public records and other marketing sources. Mike checks the numbers to make sure they are not on the do not call list. Unfortunately, he doesn’t check to see if any numbers are cell phones.