SearchBug offers the ability to identify valid and deliverable email addresses and filter out known spam traps.
Our API services allow you to use our data to integrate data into your system quickly and reliably. Use it to validate user input data on your website or use it in internal applications.
API – Email Verification
- Validate if email address will be accepted or not by the mail server in the real time.
- Identify Catch-All and Disposable domains, Spamtrap and Abuse email addresses.
- Cost is only $0.005 to $0.001 per query depending on monthly volumes.
- The rate automatically goes down as your monthly volume increases. The price resets on the 1st of the month.
- Estimate your cost:
- Output examples: XML | JSON
Do not see what you need? Just ask. We can create a custom API to suite your needs or solve data problems you might be facing.
Secure and private data handling
Responsive technical support
Fast and reliable processing
XML or JSON format
Free Quick setup
No Contracts, No Minimums
- To use an API you will need a SearchBug Business account. New customer accounts are activated by customer support the same or next business day after verification.
- APIs are paid per use and require a Prepaid Payment Plan.
- The cost of each API is based on either a Query or a Hit (match) and the cost is deducted from the established Prepaid account balance. Review each API to the left for the associated cost, and, if the charge is per Hit (when information is found) or per Query.
- Prepaid accounts are automatically recharged when your account is low on funds to avoid service interruption.
- You can select any prepaid amount from $10 to $1,000. If you are just testing the system, we suggest starting with a $10 prepaid account. Your credit card will only be charged $10 and you can implement testing.
- When you finish testing, we suggest you increase your prepaid amount to match your anticipated volume to avoid multiple small charges. Multiple small charges to the same vendor can often trigger your credit card company to decline charges which causes your service to be interrupted. We suggest you select a prepaid amount that will cover a least one month of search volume.
- Note that Prepaid amounts never expire. Should you ever decide to stop using the service, you can simply request the account balance of unused funds be credited back to your card.
- Once you signed up for a prepaid plan, come back to this page to download the API Documentation