We offer two types of payment plans: Prepaid Plan and Pay As You Go Plan.
Our Prepaid Plan is a great option for anyone who plans on using our instant online searches often and wants to save time and money as well as the hassle of having to approve multiple small charges to your credit card each time you order a paid search. Both payment options include no setup fee, no cancellation fee and no monthly minimums. All plans support multi-user accounts with individual usage reports for businesses or users needing individual accounting.
A prepaid plan works just like a gift card (not a subscription) and offers real savings and discounts on our instant searches
Each time you order an instant search the system will ask you to confirm the debit to your online balance (which comes from you prepaid funds). Prepaid accounts do NOT incur Automatic Charges.
- Search fees are simply deducted from your account balance with your approval
- Prepaid plans are available from $10 to $1,000 (larger plans offer higher discounts)
- We notify you when your balance runs low and you choose to add funds or not
- Your Prepaid balance Never Expires, those funds are yours until used
- You can cancel anytime and request any remaining account balance be refunded back to your card
- Online usage and reporting history shows details of every purchase
- Business account admin can set up additional users to use same prepaid balance
- Individuals can sign up with credit card
- Businesses can use credit card or prepay with Check, PayPal, Chase Quickpay, Wire or ACH transfer
- Users on a Prepaid Plan receive discounts for instant online searches - The larger the prepayment the higher the discount
- Discounts are not applicable for Batch, API or Assisted services
- Prepaid plan is required for non-subscription API services
- For API access only, you card is automatically charged when balance runs low to ensure uninterrupted service
- There are No Automatic charges for instant online searches
Pay As You Go
Just as it sounds, you pay with a credit card every time you order a paid search. You are prompted to confirm the purchase, but you do not need to re-enter the credit card information. It's securely saved in your account. You will see a charge from SearchBug on your credit card statement for each individual search.
- Requires valid credit card for both individual and business accounts
- Fees are charged to credit card for each paid search
- No discounts apply
Have questions? Call us at 1-800-990-2939