Customers May Also Consider This ...
- How to Search
- Enter any information on the person you know. Last Name is the only requirement.
- If person's name is common, enter additional details (eg. first name, middle name, city, etc.) to narrow down your results.
- If person's name is fairly unique, you can search by First and Last Name in the entire USA by selecting "Any State".
- Results Typically Include
- Full name, address, phone number, age or date of birth, marital status, relatives, length of residence.
- Map of the address, county, homeowner status, property type, estimated house value, and other details.
- Maximum matching records returned: 200.
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Information Sources
- People search USA includes online White Pages (local US phone books)
and billions of Premium public records (proprietary sources of unpublished information including cell phone data).
- Cost of Search
- White Pages results are FREE
- Public Records
are $2.27 when results are ordered.
- There is a FREE preview of Premium public records prior to ordering.