Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search.
- Get a list of current and previous addresses and phone numbers for a subject person.
- Obtain complete background report with data from public, civil and criminal records. See matching social profiles and Web links.
- How to Search
- Step 1 (Background Search) is to identify subject person. Search by full name and location. Verified business users can search by SSN only. You will see matching names, addresses and dates of birth.
- Step 2 (Background Report) is actual detailed report that can be ordered for each found person.
- Results Typically Include
- Names, aliases, date of birth, SSN status, ethnicity, occupation type, marital status, gender, neighbors, and relatives
- Current and previous addresses and phone numbers, email addresses, property details, vehicles, and other details.
- Criminal records that include dates and details on case, charge, probation, conviction and sentence, when applicable.
- Any reported Bankruptcies, Foreclosures, Tax Liens (city, county, state and federal), Tax Warrants, Civil and Federal Judgments, Notices of Default, Small Claims, or Suit Filed
- Social profiles from Facebook, LinkedIn and relevant Web links.
- Review sample reports on the left to see typical results.
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Information Sources
- Background Check searches public, civic, criminal and social records
- Cost of Search
- Step 1 (Background Search) is $2.97 (no-hit/no-fee).
- Step 2 (Background Report) is $18.97 (no-hit/no-fee)