Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- Find driving records including violations, convictions, accidents, suspensions, revocations, and disqualifications.
- Your assigned private investigator will obtain Abstract of Driving Records from Department of Motor Vehicles records in one state for any legitimate DPPA purpose.
- How to Order
- Enter person's full name and date of birth.
- Provide drivers license number and state it was issued. It speeds up the search and reduces the cost.
- If driver license number is not known, enter last known address. For driving records in a state different than the person's address, specify the state to search in the "State Issued".
- Select DPPA Purpose.
- Click "Order Now".
- Results Typically Include
- Prior 2 or 3 year driving record, depending on state.
- Records inclue violations, convictions, accidents, points, suspensions, revocations, and disqualifications
- Note: Not all information is available or provided in all states.
- Cost of Search
- $87.00 if Driver License Number IS provided
- $157.00 when NO Driver License provided
- If no information is found you are eligible for a refund. Refund amount is shown in "No Info Refund" above the search form.
- No refund is available if your investigator locates ANY information associated with your subject.
- Avg. Turn Around
2-3 business days.
- Some circumstances may cause your search to take longer. Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.