Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- Your assigned investigator will conduct an exhaustive criminal search to produce comprehensive
County or State Felony, Misdemeanor, Sentencing, and Incarcerations Report.
- The data comes directly from state and county sources searched by court researchers.
- National Criminal report is comprised of data from records originating from Department of Correction, courts, and law enforcement agencies.
- How to Order
- Select County, State or National criminal background report.
- Enter person's full name and date of birth are requires for all searches
- Provide SSN, if known.
- For State and County reports, select State and County from the list. Not all counties are covered.
- Optionally, you can provide additional details on the subject to the
- Click "Order Now".
- Results Typically Include
- Offender identifying information like race, gender, height, eye and hair color, etc.
- Charges filed and charge level
- Case number and charge description
- Offense, arrest, file and disposition date
- Disposition, sentence and probation details
- Verifiers listed on file
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Cost of Search
- Pricing starts from $47.00
- Due to higher court fees some states are more expensive. Select State to see the price.
- ME and VT County Criminal Records cost more.
- CT, DE, and NY State Criminal Records cost more.
- No Refund is available for criminal records investigation. If no criminal records founds, it's also a successful result.
- By using this web site you understand you are hiring a private investigator to work your
case and understand the terms & conditions including the cancellation policy.
- Avg. Turn Around
2-3 business days.
- Some circumstances may cause your search to take longer. Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.