Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- This is a Legal Bank Account and Asset Search for Judgment Collection or Judgment Recovery, Asset Location for Debt Bad Loan, Bad Check, Collection, Back Child Support and other legal purposes.
- You are contracting to hire a licensed professional investigator to conduct a legal investigation in order to locate a bank account for your subject.
- How to Order
- Select desired Search Type. Investigator will search for Checking or Saving bank account, unless you choose Brokerage & Investment Accounts option.
- If ordering "One State" bank search, pick a state where to search for the bank account. Bank state can be different from person's address.
Select Nationwide to search in all states. It's especially useful for border cities.
- Enter full 9 digit SSN if you have it. It will expedite the search and cost less. If you have a partial SSN, enter it in the "Additional Details for Investigator".
If searching for Trust provide SSN for one of the Trustees.
- Enter person's full name and address. Last known address is required if SSN if not provided.
- Investogator needs to know Date of Birth to search bank info.
- Select a legal reason for requesting bank account information.
- Optionally, you can provide additional details on the subject to the investigator.
- Click "Order Now".
- Results Typically Include
- All information required for a judgment holder to levy account.
- No Account Numbers will be provided (not required for judgment levy)
- Name of Bank where subject is banking
- Zip code of Branch (when available)
- Account Balances (when available)
- Additional information on your subject (when available)
- Not all information is available for all records.
- Cost of Search
- Pricing start from $197.00 (one account, one state, SSN provided)
- Price is higher when searching for more than one bank account or nationwide
- Price is higher when SSN is NOT provided
- Make your selections to see price adjustments
- If no information is found you are eligible for a refund. Refund amount is shown in "No Info Refund" above the search form.
- No refund is available if your investigator locates ANY bank information associated with your subject.
- Avg. Turn Around