Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- When you need to locate an Asset for repossession whether it be a vehicle (car, truck, commercial vehicle), watercraft, small aircraft, or even jewelry, a Private Investigator can be hired using this search. Private Investigators are trained in various methods and techniques to obtain this information (not available electronically).
- This search requires Investigators conduct a pretext conversation (aka subterfuge) with the registered or legal owner of the asset. Investigators are trained in locating hard to find assets so your subject would not realize they are being questioned or are giving away secretive information since you are most likely the lienholder and the property in question is rightfully yours.
- How to Order
- Enter subject first and last name (required)
- Provide last known address (or address registered at time of loan)
- Subjects SSN, if known, is helpful if name is common
- Enter Vehicle Registration Number or License Plate, if applicable
- Specify Asset type to be located with full description to the best of your knowledge (e.g., Year, Make, & Model for a Vehicle)
- Enter the reason for your request (eg. Repossession, Stolen Property, etc)
- Provide any additional details that may be helpful to the investigation
- Click the Order button
- Results Typically Include
- Report of Investigation with Outcome
- Name and/or Address of Assets whereabouts
- Cost of Search
- If no information is found you are eligible for a refund. Refund amount is shown in "No Info Refund" above the search form.
- No refund is available if your investigator locates ANY information associated with the Assets whereabouts.
- Avg. Turn Around
- 18 business days.
- Some circumstances may cause your search to take longer. Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.