Customers May Also Consider This ...
- If you have a need to identify phone numbers in real-time or would like to integrate this service into your software, check out our API/XML processing options.
- Great for IVR, Collections, Mobile Marketing and many other applications to determine phone type, OCN and Carrier information for list cleaning.
- View XML output example.
To verify individual phone numbers you can use Landline or Cell Phone
Looking for reverse phone lookup tool?
How to Process the List
- Select Service Type:
- Standard is perfect for large lists where 95% accuracy for line type is acceptable. The carrier name is 60-70% accurate.
- Advanced will check if the number was ported to a new carrier and report new carrier and line type, if ported. It's the most the accurate service.
- Upload Data:
- Option 1. If you have less than 10,000 phone numbers, you can simply copy and paste them into the text box and click 'Continue'.
- Option 2. If you have a file, you can upload it. Standard service limit is 100,000 phone numbers per file. For Advanced, it's 10,000. Find file on your computer using 'Browse...' button and click 'Continue'.
- Data Format:
- Only TEXT or CSV files can be uploaded (no spreadsheets). If you have data in Excel, save it as "Text (Tab delimited)" or CSV (Comma delimited). Learn how.
- For file upload and copy/paste you can supply either ONE column with phone numbers only or TWO columns separated by tab, comma or pipe in this order:
- Account ID (e.g. customer number). Duplicate IDs are OK.
- Phone number, which can be in any format
If your file contains names, addresses, emails and other data, please reformat it to include Account ID and Phone Number only before processing. Alternatively, contact us for assistance.
We do not check for duplicates or rows that contain invalid records. You are charged for each row of submitted data. Please remove duplicates and clean up data before processing if you do not wish to be charged for them.
For files with record counts over the upload limit, please Contact Us and we can manually process it for you in 2-3 business days. There is an additional $65 processing fee per file.
- Phone type - landline, cell phone or VoIP. Type 'Unknown' will be shown for invalid phone numbers.
- OCN - Operating Company Number (Carrier ID)
- Carrier (phone company) name
- General location (e.g. city and state)
- Ported date with Advanced service
- North American Numbering Plan Administration, Canadian Numbering Administrator
- Specialized phone carrier databases
- Real-time number portability sources for Advanced service
Turn Around Time
- From 5 seconds to 5 minutes, depending on number of records.
- Standard Service:
- 1 cent per phone number for first 5,000 records.
Example: 1,254 numbers is $12.54
- 0.5 cents per phone number after first 5,000 records.
Example: 7,000 numbers is $60 = $50 (5,000 x 0.01) + $10 (2,000 x 0.005)
- Advanced Service:
- 25 cent per phone number for first 100 records.
Example: 50 numbers is $12.50
- 10 cents per phone number after first 100 records.
Example: 250 numbers is $55.00 = $40 (100 x 0.25) + $15 (150 x 0.10)
- Price goes further down with the increased volume. Use Estimator on the left for a quote.
- $5.00 Minimum charge for New and Pay-As-You-Go accounts. $1.00 Minimum charge for Prepaid accounts. Sign-up for a
Prepaid Plan (learn more).
- Contact Us by email
- Call 800-990-2939 (M - F 8:30 - 3:30 PT)