Customers May Also Consider This ...
- If you have a need to identifiy phone numbers in real-time or would like to integrate this service into your software, check out our API/XML processing options.
- Great for IVR, Collections, Mobile Marketing and many other applications to determine phone type, OCN and Carrier information for list cleaning.
- View XML output example.
To verify individual phone numbers you can use Landline or Cell Phone
Looking for reverse phone lookup tool?
- How to Process the List
- Option 1. If you have less than 10,000 phone numbers, you can simply copy and paste them into the text box and click 'Continue'.
- Option 2. If you have less than 100,000 phone numbers, you can upload a file. Find file on your computer using 'Browse...' button and click 'Continue'.
- Only TEXT or CSV files can be uploaded (no spreadsheets). If you have data in Excel, save it as "Text (Tab delimited)" or CSV (Comma delimited). Learn how.
- With both options you can supply:
- ONE column with phone numbers only OR
- TWO columns separated by tab, comma or pipe in this order:
- Account ID (e.g. customer number)
- Phone number, which can be in any format: 212-555-1234 or 2125551234 or (212) 555-1234 or 222.555.1234 or 1-212-555-1234
- If your file contains names, addresses, emails and other data, please reformat it to include Account ID and Phone Number only before processing. Alternatively, contact us for assistance.
- We do not check for duplicates or rows that contain invalid records. You are charged for each row of submitted data. Please remove duplicates and clean up data before processing if you do not wish to be charged for them.
- For files with over 100,000 numbers, please Contact Us and we can manually process it for you in 2-3 business days. There is an additional $65 processing fee per file.
- Results Include
- Phone type - landline, cell phone or VoIP. Type 'Unknown' will be shown for invalid phone numbers.
- OCN - Operating Company Number (Carrier ID)
- Original carrier (phone company) name
- General location (e.g. city and state)
- Information Sources
- North American Numbering Plan Administration, Canadian Numbering Administrator
- Specialized phone carrier databases
- Data is refreshed every month
- Turn Around Time
- Under 10,000 — 15 seconds or less
- 35,000 — 1 minute
- 100,000 — 6 minutes
- Processing Costs
- 1 cent per phone number for first 5,000 records.
Example: 1,254 numbers is $12.54
- 0.5 cents per phone number after first 5,000 records.
Example: 7,000 numbers is $60 = $50 (5,000 x 0.01) + $10 (2,000 x 0.005)
- Price goes down further after 50,000 records. Use Estimator on the left for a quote.
- $5.00 Minimum charge for New and Pay-As-You-Go accounts.
- $1.00 Minimum charge for Prepaid accounts. Sign-up for a
Prepaid Plan (learn more).
- Prepaid Plan discounts not applicable Batch or API services
- Need Help?
- Contact Us by email
- Call 800-990-2939 (M - F 8:30 - 3:30 PT)