SearchBug offers API services that allow your company integrate our data and searches into your own Website or internal application. Use Reverse Address APIs to search for or appened names and phone numnbers to business and residential addresses. We also offer custom APIs
to suite your needs.
Reverse Address API
- Find name and phone number from address for people and businesses in US.
- Search by Address, City and State OR Address and City OR Address and ZIP Code.
- You can specify Apartment or Unit number, when searching by address.
- Results typically include full name, full address, and phone number.
- Phone number is not always available for residential addresses.
- Cost is $0.15 per hit. No charge if name is not found.
- Output examples: XML | JSON
Fast and reliable dedicated data processing server
Secure and private data handling
Quick setup and responsive technical support
XML or JSON format
No Setup Fee, No Contracts
Cancel anytime - no long term contracts
- To use an API you need to sign up for a SearchBug account and select a Prepaid Payment Plan. New customer accounts are activated by customer support the same or next business day.
- With Prepaid Plan, the cost of each API Query is deducted from the established account balance. If noted, you are only charged for a Hit (when information is found).
- Prepaid accounts are automatically recharged when your funds runs low.
- You can select any prepaid amount from $10 to $1,000. If you are just testing the system, select the $10 prepaid account. Your credit card will be charged $10 and you can implement testing.
- When you ramp up or finish testing, we suggest you increase your prepaid account amount to avoid multiple small charges. If you plan to spend $250 per month on searches, use the $250 prepaid amount instead of having 25 charges of $10 each.
- Prepaid amounts never expire. If you decide to stop using the service, you can simply request all unused funds be credited back to your card.
- Once you signed up for a prepaid plan, come back to this page to download the API Documentation